Coziness is a rather important feeling in our family. We love cuddling up on the couch in a big blanket or making sure we’re warm and toasty with a nice pair of comfy socks. Whatever it is, coziness is a real thing and it creates its own vibe for us.
This year in particular we’re amplifying our cozy-factor and making sure we have all the cozy things to keep up that feeling. I happen to be quite good at finding cozy things. Here are some of our favorites:
For the home
- Eddie Bauer cozy blanket – my kids love getting cozy with this one as often as possible
- Faux Sheepskin Fur Blanket – I love the weight of this
- Flameless candles – these are beautiful and I love that they’re on a timer + flameless
- Joggers – the coziest ever
- More joggers – these are so comfy and easy to wear out & about
- Favorite sweatshirt – I have several colors and wear them as often as possible with leggings
- Pajamas – my absolute favorite jammies ever
- Slippers – a splurge here, for sure; however, these are my favorite slippers ever
- Coziest socks
- More cozy socks
- Winter hat – I adore this hat!
- Joggers – Alex’s new office is in our chilly basement so he likes to dress very casually and very cozily. Marine Layer fabric is SO soft.
- Sweatshirt – super comfy and comes in a bunch of colors
For the little ones
- Bathrobes – so adorable – my kids don’t want to take theirs off
- Cuddle blanket/stroller blanket
- Coziest sweatshirt – I wish these came in adult sizes
- Cozy leggings
- Pajamas – these jammies last SO long and actually stay nice wash after wash
- Cozy bear fleece jacket – my kids don’t want to take their fleece off when they get home it’s so comfy and cozy
Here’s to a cozy winter at home…..